make it all possible!
Beginner TriathletesVolunteering is the perfect way to see how it all works. Wondering how you’ll change clothes after the swim, or if you’ll be the only one on a mountain bike? Be better prepared and more confident at your race because you witnessed triathlon first hand.
You, better than anyone, know the value of a good volunteer. Share your advice with newer triathletes and give back what is given to you when you race.
Students & Teachers
What better way to earn extra credit or satisfy that service project requirement and have fun at the same time, than to volunteer at a triathlon?
Friends & Family
You may silently (or not so silently) wonder if triathletes are all crazy, but we know you support us. Get involved as a volunteer and make a real difference for your loved one.
Clubs & Teams
Tri clubs & teams can get discounts when they bring volunteers to the event!
Groups & Fundraising
Bring the gang out to a Personal Best Performance event and have fun while you raise money for your function, project or charity.
No experience necessary:
What do you get out of it?
Please read about available positions below & sign up today, or email our Volunteer Coordinator for additional information: email@example.com
- Generally the day before the race. Could be anything from filling water bottles to positioning equipment, depending on what you’re comfortable with.
- Usually the afternoon / evening before the race. Checking ID’s, handing out packets, shirts, etc.
- Typically body marking, giving athletes directions in and out of transition or equipment security.
- General swim course support could be directing athletes, stripping wetsuits or crowd control, but water support is the most vital for athlete safety. If you are at least 18 years of age and have lifeguard or kayak experience, please let us know.
- Responsibilities ranging from aid station support to course directions and traffic control, plus… WE NEED LICENSED MOTORCYCLE DRIVERS! If you have a valid Class M license, please let us know.
Finish Line & Timing
- Lots of folks needed at the aid stations, but course directions and traffic control too.
Expo Area & Awards
- This is a busy area! We need help with everything from food preparation and handing out finisher medals, to swapping shirts and timing support.
- A variety of needs, depending on the race, including assistance with the award ceremony, food service and crowd control.
- Just a few hours after the race and we’re off to celebrate (and get some sleep)!
- ANYWHERE - ANYTIME RUN (Idaho Falls) 02/18/2017
- Swim Clinic (Idaho Falls) 01/14/2017 Closed
Personal Best Performance
Click here to download a Multi-Event Registration Form
First Multisport Event
Check here for helpful hints